Yes you can :) For collaboration, you can now grant other users roles in your topic.
Please follow these steps:
- Click on the My QuizUp topic and enter the Settings page.
- On the left side of the settings page is a tab called "Crew".
In the “Crew” tab you can add other users as Admins or Question editors. They will have to accept (or decline) the invitation on the quizup.com front page.
- You can always remove roles from users through the settings page.
- Question editors, who don’t have access to the settings page, can remove their own roles on the topic’s front page.
There are 3 different roles within My QuizUp:
Creator: The Topic Creator has admin, question editing and moderation privileges. There is only one Topic Creator and he cannot be stripped of his role except by QuizUp staff.
Admin: Admins can access the topic's settings, grant and remove roles, as well as edit questions and moderate topic posts.
- Question editor: Question editors can add, remove and edit questions in the topic.